- Contact Us
- Customer Service
- A Blog
First class shipping & handling costs for US orders are $10.75 per item + $2.25 handling, total $13 per order.
Flat rate is $27.50 for any total order. For instance if you purchase more than three items, this would probably be the best choice for shipping.
Insurance is not included in stated prices. Even though insurance is not required, it is highly recommended. We are not responsible for any damaged or lost packages if you did not purchase insurance.If you would like to add insurance, click on the insurance option while checking out.
Completed orders will be shipped within 48-72 hours of cleared payment.
Other Information: Payments must be received within 3 business days or item(s) will be re-listed if no correspondence has been received.
Return Policy Procedure
1. If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply contact us by email within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price.
2. We will acknowledge your return request within 10 days.
3. You will ship the item back to us via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you.
We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
4. After we verify the returned item is as originally sent, we will issue a full refund of original purchase price within 10 days.
5. For protection of both parties, when making a refund via personal check or money order, we send the refund to the buyer in a traceable manner where receipt confirmation can be verified.
Damaged Item Procedure
Please do not return items damaged in shipment, as doing so will void the shipping insurance.
Damage claims can only be made on items shipped with insurance.
Grandma’s Treasures Online requires that all shipments be insured unless declined by the buyer using the Decline Insurance option during the checkout process.
To begin the process, please email us and alert us the damage.
Claims should be made through the original shipping agent. Guidelines for insurance claims vary by carrier so please check with the carrier for specific instructions.
Be sure to retain all original packaging as well as all pieces of the damaged item, as the shipping agent will request to examine them.
In the event that you, the recipient, files the claim, Grandma’s Treasures Online will provide you with the necessary insurance information.
For information on filing a claim through the following carriers, visit:
United States Postal Service: http://www.usps.com
United Parcel Service: http://www.ups.com
Terms of Sale Our Service Pledge To You: We will always do our best for customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it up to 5 business days, after notifying us by email. You will be refunded purchase price, minus ANY shipping costs. (Refund shipping costs are provided by the buyer.)